1 April 2006

Flashin' my Stash!

My stash is not as impressive as some I have seen but here it goes forFlash Your Stash Day!

Debbie Bliss Cotton Silk Aran
Debbie Bliss yarn on cones
Debbie Bliss Cathay
GGH Muench
Patons Classic
Wool Gatto
Super 10 Cotton
Rowan Linen Drape
Rowan Felted Tweed
Lots of odds and ends!






Winter Sunset Cardigan (wip)
Sheldridge Farms Cardigan
Silk Cable Man's Sweater
Basket of assorted sock yarn








My book shelf of patterns.



















Some of my quilt fabric stash and assorted sheep. The rest of my sheep are all over the house. I probably have around 100 or so.












My quilt in progress!







My work island that used to be in my old, larger kitchen.
There is no room for it in this house so I get to use in my work room.

8 comments:

Anny said...

What a great stash! I am especially in awe of the pattern section.

And the quilt...it is beautiful. I love the colours you chose and the pattern is so pretty and fresh. It's really inspiring ;0)

Chelle said...

Nice Stash! Your quilt is very lovely!

sheep#100 said...

Wow not just lots of yarn but lots of pattern, too.

See my stash flash here

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Oh I love your storage and all those sheep. Altho, I'm better off hiding my stash so the DH forgets I have it, hehe. I love the sheep and plan to knit & felt one soon. Happy knitting, Rhonda!

Julie said...

Do you want to come and clean up my stash?

Samantha said...

Great stash!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

my green shell wool is still sitting there...unknit!!!!

Unknown said...

Rhonda you have a great stash and I love your space. I have the wool and plans to make the Winter Sunset Cardigan; I would love to see yours in action. I of course also love how organized you are! I love your cones of wool too!