23 April 2006

Rain, Rain go away!


What's the best thing to do on a rainy Sunday with a 2-1/2 year old?
A hot cup of Tim Hortons, fresh baked muffins, a colouring book and crayons and a silly face.
Needless to say I didn't get very much knitting done. I'll have to make up for it tonight.





The red dancing slippers were a hit .










I couldn't make it to the Knitter's Frolic, (sorry Julie), but I won't be missing the Tent Sale , or the Knitter's Fair in September. By then I'll probably be needing a yarn fix!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Awwe, she looks so happy in her ruby slippers. They are getting well loved here, a sequin already fell off this morning.

Samantha said...

The slippers look fantastic! Mmmm Timmies ... yummmmm.

Unknown said...

That kid is so cute! The slippers are excellent - they are just divine! I am going to go to the tent sale myself - should be well enough to hand over some cash by then!

There is nothing like Tim's on a cold day - something only us Canadians can truly appreciate!

Samantha said...

I see you have finished the seamless yoked baby sweater -- lets see it. :) :)