30 June 2006

Thunder & Lightning!

Only one thing to do when it's thunderin' and lightnin'..........

Knit, knit, and knit some more.












I finished these last night for my friend, just a little extra something for the wee one.














Pattern: Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino.
Needles: 2 3/4 mm
Yarn: Leftover Dale of Norway Baby Ull

I also received Stephanie's new book for my anniversary from my lovely daughter .
Thank you, Valerie. I read the first page and thought, "this woman is so smart". She thinks like I do.
I also got a few little goodies on e-bay the last few days, but you'll have to wait and see until I decide what I'm making.

Wow, in the time it took me to write this , the storm has moved on and the sun is back out.
Gotta go, knitting is calling me.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Cute booties! I'm dying for a good storm. I love storms. *lol*

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Oh I love the booties. So cute!