6 August 2007

...love long weekends!

There's just something sweet about having an extra day off. Waking up on Monday morning at 8am to a quiet house (man and dog gone fishing), having breakfast in your jammies on the back deck, listening to the neighbors parrot whistling one line to "Oh Canada" over and over again.

Having the laundry done and the bathroom cleaned previously, I knit and I knit and I knit!
I did stop for half an hour to rest my hand and cleaned out the oven. (One more dirty job done)























Mr "D's first sock is done. It's mostly worked on in the car while he drives so it's slow going. But I have found at least a dozen other patterns I'm dying to start so I'd like to get this one done.

Miss "P" and I went to "Julie's house" on Friday to pick up a new project for the store, but I didn't get much done on it while she was here. I made up for that on Sunday, the back is done and I started one front today.





















Pattern and yarn are from Berroco and I'll post the details when it's finished.
Looks like MS3 will be on hold for a little while.

1 comment:

Angelika said...

Ooh, I like that song on your blog. That's right. You had another holiday yesterday. I spent my day organising one of my kids' room. Today is the other ones't turn, so not much knitting going on there for me. It's like late spring cleaning, I guess.