28 October 2007

The three Amigos...

This is what I sat looking at this morning...three black furballs sunning themselves.

Well, I finally knit my first pair of Monkey Socks.
I highly recommend this pattern, it kept my interest and they seemed to knit up quiet fast!
Yarn: Lorna's Laces, colour Black Purl-- 2-50g skeins (but I had quite a bit left over)
This yarn is quite yummy too! ( and I have a basket full to get through) I will definitely be making another pair, with a shorter cuff.
The only modifications I made were a picot top, and my favorite heel and toe.
I also finished knitting the sweater for the farm. The sleeves are blocking now and I'll post pictures later this week.
Now the hardest decision is what to knit next. I only have about 50 projects floating around in my head right now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kauni, kauni, kauni!!
I like the picot edge on the socks. I am contemplating a pair.

Angelika said...

Seems like knitting a pair of monkeys is almost a must. Kinda like the Jaywalkers, but for some reason I couldn't get those to fit me.

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

I really really must knit a pair of these. I thought I was the only one that hadn't yet ... but if I hurry, I might beat a few others to the punch. Love the purple!