30 December 2007

It's done...

I managed to finish up Nomad. I love it. I know I don't wear hats well, but this one is going to be quite warm when walking the dog. And I'm also thinking about using it at work, (dual purpose, can't beat that.
Yarn: Dream in Color "Fatty", 3--100g skeins
Needles: 5.5mm, 6.5mm, 8mm, 9mm
I loved knitting this pattern. It went quite quickly, and the yarn is scrumptious.

Next up, the Tulip Cardigan from Dream in Color.
How can anybody not love this much fibery goodness? The colours are rich, the yarn is soft, and it's super wash to boot.

It's just as pretty in cakes too!

I knit this much last night.

These kits are available at The Needle Emporium. I think I'll have to search for a baby to model this one when it's done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the hat is great and it is super cute on you!!
I love the little sweater, I think I might have to take a little trip to Julie's...

Unknown said...

Amanda & I wound a whack of these for kits today - she had a blast! I would love to knit a little one of these one of these days, but I did get a skein of blue Classy & brown Fatty to make Amanda a couple of Thorpe's. I might just be able to squeeze one out tonight!

Angelika said...

Oh, those yummy cakes. How is anybody going to able to start a fiber diet looking at this?