24 March 2008

For spring.....

I told you I was knitting. I give you Tulips for Women. Right now it's getting a light blocking. If you're looking for a quick and easy knit, this is for you. Once again, this yarn is lovely to knit with.


Pattern: Tulips for Women (size med)
Yarn: Dream in Colors Classy
colours: Cloud Jungle, Chinatown Apple, Dusky Aurora, In Vino, Gothic Rose
Needles: 4.5 mm, 3.75 mm

I only used one skein of each colour, but my gauge was a slight tighter than the original. I could've used a 5mm. I knit this for the store, so you'll probably see it at the Knitter's Frolic next month.
So I have two more days off with nothing to do but knit, I'm back to finishing the Alpaca pullover, then on to some baby stuff for Miss "P's" new sister, who should be arriving sometime early June.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! I think one striped sweater at a time if enough however.
did I already say that??

Sue said...

Oh it is gorgeous. Enjoy your 2 days of knitting time too.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

I think your knitting looks too perfect.... look how straight those stiches are!

Samantha said...

I love it. Very nice! I'd wear that.

Kristy said...

I'm here from Yarnival (a little late, I know!). This is a beautiful sweater! I love the color combination you chose.