15 July 2008

Intermission....

I'm just finishing up a couple of items for Julie and I'll post them when they're done. In the meantime......some of my lastest pics.
Miss "P" and Grampa weeding the garden. Children are good for something!
Baby sister doing her thing.
Awesome spider shot. I found this little guy blowin' in the wind yesterday. (I love this camera)
And I got my moo cards.Unfortunately I had to upgrade Flicker to a pro account so I could keep posting pictures on Ravelry and you get 10 free moo cards. (It's amazing how fast 200 shots add up and you can't add anymore.)

4 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

I wonder if I can get Paisley to come weed my garden?

Samantha said...

I had to upgrade flickr awhile back. Nice score for them ... all those raverly knitters buying up space. They didn't have those moo cards when I had to upgrade.

Nice spider shot. :)

My kids are good at weeding too, but get bored fast ... maybe I have too many weeds. P looks like she is doing a good job. Rowan is cute. My baby is going to be 11 months old in a few days! Hard to believe!!

Jenn said...

That girls always workin' at your house. LOL
Love the spider pix, that turned out neat. :-)
Like those little picture from flickr too.

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

I love it when my grands don't think working at Grandma's is really working. LOL, they'll get down on their hands & knees to mop my floor.

Love your MOO cards. My 1st order is almost gone ... time to buy some more.