29 June 2009

I know....

I've been such a slacker lately when it comes to blogging. I just don't seem to have alot to talk about. I'm almost finished my Sunshine socks. That second one is a long one.

I went to Julie's on Friday and picked up my next assignment. This is Spud & Chloe from Blue Sky Alpaca's . You can read more about it on Julie's blog. It's a pretty neat concept.
Then I got a call from Miss "P", wanting to come for a sleepover. Well that just squashed my knitting time to nil. We did take in the Poultry Fest on Saturday, and although she gave me a mild heart attack, and a little sunburn, we did have alot of fun.

She's such a little daredevil.
So I have the rest of my week planned out well. Wednesday is Canada Day, so that means no work. And I thought why go back for 2 days, so I took Thursday and Friday off too.
Sounds like some quality knitting time to me. I hope.

3 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Wish I had some time off!
It was fun saturday though!

Unknown said...

I love that jacket - I can't wait to see it done!!

Samantha said...

That is a wicked jacket! Way to go Miss P! :) Lady and P look nice and cool in the pool. :)