27 July 2009

Update.....

I've learned in the last little while how hard it is to photograph reds and purples.
We've updated WanderingCatYarns with a few new colours, and I thought seeing as we're dying yarn, I should really stop admiring all the pretty colours and knit something with it.
All my projects on the needles right now, require concentration, and I have nothing to knit on our road trips.
So I started a small baby sweater from an old Patons book with one of my favorite colours, Strawberry Shortcake. The pictures do not do the colour justice. This one is in fingering weight, and it's knitting up quite nicely. I think I'm going to have to start some socks soon too.
Valerie, you might want to hide the Witching Hour, I've got my eye on it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If you really have to have it, we'll dye you up your own witching hour

Samantha said...

That looks great! :)

Jeanne said...

Very pretty sweater - great colorway! I was tempted by Witching Hour too...