2 August 2009

It's so pretty....

What more can I say...I had so much enjoyment knitting this one.
I love the pattern, I love the yarn. This is the first project I've knitted in a long time that held my interest, and I couldn't wait to see it finished.It really has me thinking about the construction of the Shetland Shawl. My wheels are turning!!!


Pattern: Aestlight Shawl by Gudrun Johnston
Yarn: Apple Pie by Apple Laine 3--50g skeins of Winters Dawn
Needles: 4mm
I'm still working on the sweater for Julie, just the sleeves and bands to do.

5 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Lovely! Can I steal it now?

Sigrun said...

This shawl seems to bae all the rage. It is sooooo lovely.

Samantha said...

It looks gorgeous!

lexa said...

It's gorgeous!! Love that color. :)

Huh - my word verification is gramp.

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous! What a great combo of yarn and pattern!