16 February 2010

Takin' a break........

I had to take a break from the cable monster for just a bit. Don't get me wrong, I love cables, I am the"Cable Queen", but it just seemed like I was not making any progress.
My Lil' Boy Blue was calling me....it said I only have a few weeks left, so get a wiggle on. The body is almost done and I'll be on the sleeves shortly, but I had to post a progress pic, because I love our Fat Cat DK.
Once this is done I'll be working on writing up the pattern. I love top downs. I also have some more Fat Cat in the back room waiting to be skeined up and photographed, so it should be in the shop soon........we'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

thrummingalong.blogspot.com said...

Looking Good Hope to start mine soon. Love the colour

Sue said...

Ooh gorgeous color and I love the pattern too. How many skeins did you use to knit it up.

Samantha said...

I love it!! I need to buy some yarn ...

Jeanne said...

Very pretty - what a nice colorway!