27 April 2010

Soft as a kitten...........

I put all of "Boss Cat's" Fluffy Cat in the  shop today. I must say she did do a good job without me, but I did notice a few splashes of dye on my brand new walls.  She'll never change. She's still a messy child.  I keep telling myself, it's just her creativity coming out, but I know in my heart, she's just plain old messy.
I will say, I love this bunch. She did 2 of each colour in semi-solids, so there's enough to do a fair sized shawl. There's Winter Wheat, Rumpelstiltskin, Pink Pearl, English Ivy, Morning Glory, Topaz and Brick House.   And seeing as she left me no Fluffy Cat to dye I did the last of the Slinky Cat.
This is Mint Julep.
 And this is Black Watch, but this one has gone into my personal stash, for a pre-planned project.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Very pretty yarn - as always!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

You only said not to get it on the floors! You didn't say anything about the walls!