31 May 2010

Shades of Summer............

Well, after our dud of a day at the festival, we've put everything up in the shop.  This is just a small sample of what we updated today.   House Cat Superwash merino.

We've also added some Big Cat Worsted and Fat Cat DK.
The one good thing that did come out of our day on Saturday was uninterrupted knitting time.  I thought it was high time I knit with some House Cat. I've had a skein squirreled away for myself for awhile.
One sock down and one more to go......this yarn is so squishy, and I love the twist too.
Details are on my rav project page.
Now I'm off work for 2 weeks and my main goal is to finish Julie's project.........until our new supply comes in, of course. (insert evil laugh here)


1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful yarn, beutiful sock!

Have a good vacation!