25 July 2010

Ding, Dong...............

Well we arrived back home safe from the "Sound".   It's the first time I actually took some photos that weren't yarn.  I really enjoyed this new experience.
Congratulations to Ron & Jenn, and my 2 lovely girls.
What a perfect spot for a wedding.  You can see more photos on Boss Cats blog. 
There's nothing quite like our "robobaby" to provide the entertainment.
And during our drive home today, I got to knit for hours.........................pictures later.

4 comments:

lexa said...

Looks like a lovely wedding!

When we go anywhere I don't drive. Can't knit if I do that, lol. Besides, I don't like to drive. It makes me sleepy, so that's not a good combination.

Samantha said...

I crocheted on our way up and down yesterday. Miss P and Miss L got along quite well. :)

Jenn said...

Everyone's pictures look so great!!
I'm so happy. Thanks for taking lots and lots. Can't wait to see the rest of them.

Jeanne said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding - great pictures!