26 September 2010

What happens at Knit Camp.............

stays at Knit Camp.  Apparently this is rule one.  I heard someone say that at dinner.
But I can share a few moments with you:
I took 2 classes with Jared Flood (aka:  Brooklyn Tweed)  What a gracious man. He taught us new techniques and gave us so much information I had no time to take many pictures.
I did sneak a shot of him sitting with one of our knitting ladies.
 My other class was with Elise Duvekot from Knit one Below.
 and here's a shot of all of us on the last evening.
It's really hard to come back to reality after such a great weekend.
You can see more pictures on Julie's blog. I would just like to say  what wonderful hostesses she and her sister Beth are. They make the whole weekend worth it.  Thanks Ladies.

2 comments:

lexa said...

Sounds like fun! And happy birthday, too! :)

Unknown said...

I've never heard a disappointed word from anyone about Julie's Camp - it's a blast!!!