13 October 2010

My first....

I had a really crappy day at work yesterday, but when I got home I found a package in my own mailbox.
One of Wandering Cat's favorite blogs is Smoking Hot Needles.  I've actually been reading Monika's blog before we even got into dyeing our own yarn, and she has since become one of our favorite customers.
Well now the tables have turned, she has opened her own shop to sell her hand spun yarn.  I've been such an admirer of her spinning and maybe some day I'll give it a whirl myself, but until then you can find her gorgeous hand spun here, and I must say I absolutely love this yarn, and will treasure it for a long time.
I even think I've found a pattern to do it justice.  So if you love eye candy, and just some good old stories about 2 silly dogs pop on over to her blog and check it out.
Thank you Monika, I LOVE it.
I almost forgot the kids came for Thanksgiving turkey on Sunday and Miss "Robo" modeled her gorgeous sweater for us.

3 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

How could you forget about Robo visiting???

I'll pick up my yarn on Friday... and maybe steal yours as well

Monika said...

I just emerged from some intense few days to read up on my favorite blogs! How very kind of you to say such nice things about my handspun yarn, and my blog! I'm really glad you like the yarn!
The cardigan looks so lovely on your grand daughter! It's a wonderful color and neat pattern.

judi said...

what a beautiful sweater...what pattern is it?