18 October 2010

What's a girl to do...

with a week off of work.   Well, I'm working on my Tea Leaves Cardigan...  Madelintosh Vintage.  Julie is now carrying some of Madelintosh yarns in her store.

I'm actually past the armholes already.
I'm working on Miss "P's" poncho, but it's on hold till I dye up a contrasting skein of  yarn in blue as requested by the little princess herself.  I'm much farther along on this also.
and, I've been trying my hand at dyeing up some self-striping yarn.  You may just see some of this in the shop real soon.
I really don't like having this many things on the go at once, so I better stick to one and get it done.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I love the self-striping yarn! LOVELY. Little girls love to request knitted things (the colours/styles/texture) don't they?

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Who's got A.D.D. now???

Typstatting said...

I just love the colour of the tea leaves cardigan.