27 January 2011

Yum...

I finished Miss "P's" Watermelon socks this morning, and I must say I love this yarn.  I made a ladies small because this little lady is growing so fast I can't keep up, but I didn't even use half the skein.
So that means there's more than enough leftover for the "Robo Baby" too.
Pattern:  Just a plain old Vanilla Sock of 56 sts
Yarn:  Abi Grasso's Watermelon Striping Sock and Regia (black) for cuffs, heels and toes
Needles:  2.5mm

So now I got myself involved in a couple of KAL's on Ravelry, one is just project goals for 2011 which I've already made some progress and the other is a sock knitalong for Non-Vanilla socks. So this gives me a chance to go through the gazillion sock patterns I've always wanted to knit and I can use my stash of Wandering Cat Yarns.
But first I think I'm getting back to my Tea Leaves Cardigan tonight, the body is almost done. 

5 comments:

Sue said...

The watermelon socks look fabulous!

Monika said...

I want them! I love how to turned out and would wear them at once, if I could get my fingers on them, AND if they were a size 11!

Unknown said...

They're awesome Rhonda!!!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

I think I want some watermelon socks now too....

Michelle Lee Carter said...

This is my best friend's yarn :) She is AMAZING! I'm glad to see so many people are loving her designs!!!