19 February 2011

So, whats new...

It's been a crazy 2 weeks around here. Work has been absolute madness. I now know I don't like working till 5pm. I've missed my afternoons all last week. Knitting has suffered, and I don't want to play anymore.
We've been stressed out about Mr "D" finding a new truck after his accident, and finally had it in our hot little hands last night but there something wrong with it so back it went and they can't look at it till Tuesday.
Apparently everything is closed Monday for Family Day except for the Post Office, which means I have to work.
I have managed to knit a few things though, I should say start a few things.
A new project for Julie...Halett's Ledge in Rowan Felted Tweed Aran, I'm loving the pattern and the yarn.

A new sock, Daydreamer with Wandering Cat Stray Cat  Sport, one of my favorite bases. This colour is self-striping in Poodle Skirt. I'll be dyeing this one up again as soon as I get time.

I managed to dye up some Twinkle Cat today so we'll be having an update very soon.  I did a couple of this one....Boogie Nights.

1 comment:

Monika said...

Sounds like a stressful couple of weeks. Does this mean there will be mail delivery on Monday?
You've got lovely new WIP's!