24 July 2011

Wandering Rose

I finally have my pattern down on paper and up on Ravelry. This was a project I had been working on for the last several months for Sheila of Wool2Dye4.  She has started The Honeysuckle Project to raise awareness for Breast Cancer and asked if we would like to participate, so of course how could we not.

She will be at the Sock Summit 20ll, where she is displaying the patterns and projects donated by all participants.  I understand the website will be up and running the first week of August, but you can check out any upcoming information on her Ravelry group.
So in honor of her efforts and continue with her generous work I will also be selling my pattern and donating all the proceeds to charity.
You can purchase it on Ravelry or here on my pattern page.

1 comment:

Julie said...

The socks are beautiful!!!