1 October 2011

Inspiration and Relaxation......

I always feel rejuvenated once I get back from camp.  I seem to get pumped up about finishing up forgotten projects so I can get started on some new ones.  Most of this is from looking at my basket overflowing with WIP's, so now is the time to get down to business.
I did take some time to play with my CSM and knocked off a couple pair of socks.  These are very gratifying just when I feel like I'm getting no where.
I followed a suggestion from a friend and cranked out a sock blank then dyed it up.
Then I re-knit it on my CSM and this is how they turned out.  I love them, but I have a funny feeling BossCat may try to snitch them on me.   All the details can be found on my project page on Ravelry.
 The second pair.



The third pair are hand knit and I finished them at Camp.  This is one of our own self-stripers in Alley Cat, colourway is Desire.  I have to say that Alley Cat is one of my favorite bases.
 
So now it's back to that basket, hopefully they won't take too long, because I have lots of things I need to get down on paper.

3 comments:

Monika said...

The first pair looks like knit with handspun yarn. I like Alley Cat a lot too.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Yeah - I think I'm going to have to get out the paint brush and attack some blanks!

Sharon said...

I've been tempted to dye some yarn, but I'm dye petrified. Your blanks sure turned out nice, and your socks even better.