17 April 2012

Recuperating...

from a week off work and a little illness seems to do my knitting mojo wonders.  When your stuck on the couch with nothing but the TV or the computer my hands and mind just wanted to knit instead.
Sleeping in and staying up late really agrees with me.  I had several WIP's languishing around here and I was very surprised that I actually picked some up and finished them.
More socks of course....
Patons Stretch Socks for BossCat
Socks for Miss "P"...
and socks for I'm not sure yet, because the two of them have claimed ownership.
Follow the links for all the details on these wonderful yarns on my Ravelry pages.
I have one other project that I finished, but it deserves it's own page, so I'll hold on to it for another day.
I'm back to work in a couple of days so I don't want to waste this knitting time,  my needles are calling.

1 comment:

Monika said...

I like all your socks, and would wear them myself. I hope you are feeling better by now. At least you get some knitting done! :o)