12 March 2013

I did it.........

I think this may be my first KAL I've actually finished.  On our drive north to pick the the girls I finished my second Business Casual sock.  I can definitely recommend this pattern, it was a great knit and it kept my interest to actually finish both in a reasonable amount of time.
Day one with the girls went smoothly, but I'm totally exhausted.  I don't remember being this tired when I was tending my own children.  Age really does make a difference.
We were up first thing this morning, dropped off orders to be mailed  at the Post Office, picked up a few groceries (we had no sugar cereals in the house), a little shopping at the Giant Tiger for some new rubber boots,
   then back home to start dyeing some yarns.


Too much fun, but I'm exhausted.  

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Your socks turned out very nice! Glad you were able to finish your KAL.

I'm working on the same pattern and it's easy peasy, if you have the time.

Enjoy your time with the girls/helpers/hang out buddies.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

The socks look great and the monkies are funny!